Technology for Next Generation Resurfacing
With advanced treatment attributes and fully customizable settings, Fotona’s XS Dynamis offers true 3rd generation Er:YAG laser skin resurfacing. The XS Dynamis represents a complete rejuvenation solution. Its functions range from superficial to deep peels, from non-ablative to fully ablative and from full-field to fractional resurfacing.
Resurfacing has Never Been as Versatile
With the XS Dynamis you can be your own artist; reverse the effects of aging and give skin a healthy, young look and feel. Over 20 treatment pre-sets can be accessed and further fine-tuned using digital ablation and coagulation depth indicators to gain predictable outcomes – one of the system’s strongest points. Complete ablation and coagulation control enables treatments to be tailored to each specific skin condition to achieve perfect results in both full-field and fractional resurfacing. The XS Dynamis can even be used with laser scar revision treatments. Acne scars in particular respond well to gentle Er:YAG laser resurfacing.
Perfect for Pigmented Lesions
In addition to skin resurfacing, the XS Dynamis’ high-performance Er:YAG laser is well equipped to handle a range of other applications in aesthetics and dermatology. The XS Dynamis can safely and effectively remove pigmented lesions like keratoses and moles through gentle ablation of the epidermis and superficial dermis in a controlled and relatively bloodless manner. Clinical studies have shown that Er:YAG lasers are very effective for the treatment of keratoses, with a clinical and histological improvement of up to 93% after just a single treatment.
A Star Performer in Gynecology
Fotona’s Er:YAG laser wavelength is also highly useful for the treatment of lesions of the uterine neck and vagina, as well as HPV lesions, pigmentations and neoplasias. The XS Dynamis offers many benefits in gynecological treatments, including non-invasive, high-precision procedures with little or no pain, and often without anesthesia. Because of its non-contact, sterilizing capability it can even be used on infected tissue, with total re-epithelization and fast wound healing.
XS Dynamis Features:
- A Complete Resurfacing Workstation
- Full-Field and Fractional Scanning
- Unrivalled Ablation and Coagulation Control
- Fotona SMOOTH & TURBO Technology
- 24 Pre-Set Rejuvenation Programs
- Wireless footswitch*
- True 3rd Generation Laser Resurfacing
- State-of-the-art scanners and fractional options make the XS Dynamis a truly comprehensive solution for your practice, whileFotona TURBO Mode for high-definition fractional treatments and Fotona SMOOTH Mode for high-speed, minimally-ablative coagulation regimes add extra treatment dimensions. Like using an artist’s palette, you can precisely mix and match cold ablation and thermal effects to achieve the perfect results for each treatment.
- The XS Dynamis’ high performance Er:YAG laser inherently ablates skin more efficiently. The energy is highly absorbed in water – the main target chromophore for skin resurfacing – and can thus vaporize skin with micron-level precision and very little thermal conduction. This keeps undesired effects such as hypopigmentation and persistent erythema, as well as recovery time, to a minimum. Fotona’s proprietary VSP(Variable Square Pulse) technology in the XS Dynamis can be accurately tuned to varying “cold” ablation and non-ablative thermal ratios. Full customizability allows you to precisely attain the clinical outcomes your patients desire.
- Accelerated Recovery with Predictable Fractional Scanning
- F-Runnerfractional scanning and XS Dynamis’ treatment control features allow you to perfectly balance treatment intensity with acceptable patient downtime. F-Runner ablates 250 µm diameter micro-channels that initiate wound healing, which in turn stimulates new collagen and elastin production. The intact surrounding skin further promotes rapid healing. Fractional treatments increase general skin thickness and turgor for a healthy look and feel to the skin. Patient comfort is excellent, healing times are shorter and parameters can be tuned from subtle to dramatic results. Large area procedures benefit dramatically from the unrivalled accuracy and uniformity that only computer-controlled scanning ensures.
- Unprecedented Full-Field Ablation Options
- Full-field ablation remains a mainstay and the most popular way to achieve dramatic results in skin resurfacing. S-Runnercomputer-controlled scanning improves treatment accuracy and control for more even, natural-looking results. With XS Dynamis’ supporting technologies, S-Runner offers an extraordinarily wide range of treatment options; from Light Peel to Deep Peel, and from Non-ablative Thermal to Cold Ablation.
- Patented Solutions for Ultimate Safety and Precision
- Fotona’s proprietary VSP(Variable Square Pulse) technology creates precisely controlled sequences of square-shaped pulses to maximize safety by eliminating unnecessary laser energy absorption into body tissues. Square-shaped laser pulses avoid the slow rise, and even longer drop-off in pulse power associated with standard laser technologies, which ensures ultimate performance and patient comfort during all treatments.
- EFC(Energy Feedback Control) technology, one of Fotona’s pioneering safety features, actively checks and controls each individual pulse’s energy level to ensure that the output energy is exactly matched for safe and effective treatment. These and other core technologies in the XS Dynamis give you the peace of mind that the parameters selected are being safely and precisely delivered by the system throughout the entire treatment session, providing unmatched safety and confidence in the system’s ability.
- Advanced Handpiece Technology
- Fotona’s specially designed, innovative handpiece technology optimizes the delivery of safe, effective and precisely controlled laser pulses to the treatment area.