Leading the Dental Laser Industry
The latest generation of dental lasers have revolutionized dentistry with treatments that are faster, more effective and more satisfying to patients and practitioners than ever before. With over 45 years of experience in laser technology, Fotona’s award-winning LightWalker dental laser systems are leading the dental industry forward to new levels of perfection with unrivaled precision, performance and ease of use.
Fotona was the first manufacturer to introduce two complementary laser wavelengths (Er:YAG and Nd:YAG) in a single system (Twinlight, 1994) and the first to develop a dental laser that outperforms a conventional rotary drill (Fidelis Plus II, 2004). The company’s revolutionary LightWalker AT system, introduced in 2011, is the world’s first scanner-ready dental laser as well as the first to utilize QSP (Quantum Square Pulse) technology for ultimate precision and performance. Today Fotona is recognized as a world leader in the innovation and development of new dental applications and technologies, working closely with top universities and dental research centers around the globe.
The Benefits of Fotona Dental Lasers Include:
- A full range of hard- and soft-tissue treatments
- Extremely precise hard-tissue cutting and ablation
- Easy and effective endodontic treatments
- Little or no bleeding surgical procedures, with simultaneous disinfection
- Easy-to-select operating modes for greater simplicity
- Greater patient satisfaction and less operator fatigue
- Excellent training and support